MarinKids provides tools to help you become a stronger advocate on behalf of Marin’s children.
Learn more about the issues most important to you.
- View our policy sections for an overview of timely issues
- Read our publications and news to review in-depth and current information about children’s issues
- Visit our resources and links page for supplemental information on issues
Learn how to effectively advocate for your issue.
- Download the Advocacy Toolkit for ideas and best practices
- Support your argument and localize the issue by obtaining county or district levelKidsdata
Contact your elected official.
Use social media to get your message out and organize your community.